Financial and Administrative Support
APRA provides highly skilled and competent professionals to support ongoing financial management systems and infrastructure and offer thought leadership for the future. Our team works diligently at being a trusted partner of our federal customers and deliver high-level problem solving capabilities and management support. This affords our clients the luxury of concentrating on its critical mission ensuring that every financial transaction or payment is timely and accurate.
Our solutions are backed by a proven track record in staffing. Our approach focuses on maintaining program continuity by ensuring availability of talented management, finance, and administrative support personnel. We understand how to:
- Design compensation packages that will attract and retain talented professionals.
- Match hard and soft skills with organizational needs to create an efficient, effective team.
- Integrate modern sourcing strategies, including professional services, social media, and on our in-house talent database, to find talent with skills closely aligned to your operational needs.
- Maintain program continuity and ensure availability of required technical, management, financial, and administrative program support employees.
- Provide compensation packages that attract and retain talented resources in order to sustain a professional and efficient workforce.
- Maintain an internal database and utilize online services, social media and professional services companies, and business partners to effectively source required skill sets.
- Proven track record in managing large teams, evaluating their performance and providing resources in the areas of Systems Development, IT Infrastructure, Help Desk, Database Management, Technical Writing, Financial and Administrative services.
APRA’s methodology focuses on confirming that every task is assigned the optimal resources to complete that task efficiently and effectively. Our goal is to ensure that we provide the continuing management support and business process alignments that promote an environment where all payments and financial
APRA’s financial management personnel do not take their fiduciary duties and responsibilities lightly. Our financial, payroll and project management experts support projects globally in the following areas:
- IT Financial Support
- Training in Financial Applications
- Knowledge Management
- Payment of Overseas Vendors
- Foreign Currency Pay