Program and Project Management
Our Six-Sigma Certified Project Managers understand to how to review operational processes to maximize efficiency, identify opportunities for value-adds, and improve project timelines results. We offer expertise in core project management competencies including:
- Operation Baselining
- Procedure Documentation
- Project Integration
- Communication Process Optimization
- Cost Monitoring and Management
- Risk Management
APRA’s core program management features:
- Program initiatives to perform team integration, and fundamental project management techniques to manage each of the project task orders to overcome strengths and weaknesses strategies.
- Program demographic understanding, meaningful attention to the match of cultures,
- organizations, and project HR requirements.
- Program overview risk analysis to ensure that the project is an integral part, the right fit of overall business strategy.
- Project full-time time resources assigned with strong lines of executive accountability for the success of the project. Day-to-day job responsibilities for key project staff members for the project task order activities.
- Program targets for integration task order activities with short-term financial, budget objectives that are quantitative. Specific performance targets broken down into a set of initiatives and accompanying performance measures in order to bench mark the Project Team’s performance.
Transition Management: We provide experienced Transition Managers to help streamline implementation of new contracts, projects, and processes. Our team ensures a seamless transition through provision of resources including:
- Performance Management
- Deliverable-Monitoring to Ensure Rigorous Adherence to Customer Guidelines